The UK operation is led by the Managing Director (MD) for UK & Ireland and there is an option to work either from home, or the current office/coworking space in Aldgate Tower, London E1.
The CSM, in collaboration with the MD, and MD/Head of Customer Success in Oslo, will support existing UK customers to ensure they feel understood, they have the right information, and we are consistently adding value with our platform. The overall goal is to form positive, long-term relationships with our customers, so they become our biggest fans.
The CSM will have dual responsibilities within BrandMaster. This role will be holding a key account management function, as well as supporting the creation of new opportunities for our prospective customers.
The CSM will work with customers to ensure adoption, retention, expansion, advocacy and overall success of the accounts. The successful candidate will establish and maintain a strong “trusted advisor” relationship with the key customer stakeholders are leveraging BrandMaster effectively, and that their BrandMaster platform is optimised for maximum value. This will include increasing product adoption, retention and overall customer satisfaction, continuously probing to uncover account needs, growth and upsell potential.
The CSM will also support the MD and the lead conversion activity by creating compelling bespoke solutions for prospective customers. In order to achieve this, the CSM will develop an in-depth knowledge of the BrandMaster software, confidently configuring and presenting potential solutions according to customer needs. In supporting the success of the sales process, the CSM will combine data analytics, as well as their own intuition and expertise to exceed the customer’s expectations and contribute to creating compelling stories and case studies for BrandMaster.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Marketing technology landscape, preferably in the BAM category
- An excellent understanding of the workflows and challenges faced by a Marketer
- Good awareness of creative operations, and the content supply chain for brands
- Excellent active listening skills, combined with genuine curiosity and excellent questioning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to use data and insights to inform storytelling and presentations
- Good time keeping skills, ability to prioritise and work within tight deadlines
- A proactive and resilient attitude
- Ability to develop strong client relationships, manage expectations, and critically problem-solve
- The ability and enthusiasm to collaborate with multiple functions in an international team
- The ability to challenge the status quo of processes and workflows, consulting and informing as “Trusted Advisor” to our customers
- A positive attitude towards supporting and servicing our customers, improving and growing our collaboration with existing customers.
Requirements to apply for the position
- 5+ years’ proven customer success or account management experience ideally in SaaS
- Experience in configurating and implementing DAM and CMS systems
- Demonstrated history of increasing client satisfaction, adoption, retention and advocacy
- Experience with Adobe CC, Atlassian Jira, Microsoft Suite a plus
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject and masters preferred
- Fluency in any other European language is a plus, international travel when allowed
What we can offer you
- Very competitive salary for the right candidate
- Commission on upsell and retention of existing accounts
- Uncapped technical pre-sale support commission
- Long-term incentivisation programme
- 6 weeks holiday per year plus the 8 statutory bank holidays in the UK
- Room to advance being an early hire in a growing office and martech company
- Opportunity to influence and have impact workflows and procedures
Apply for the position:
Send an email to Paul saying why you want to join BrandMaster, what you will bring to the role, your CV and salary expectations.
Phone: +44 (0) 7766 463773